Cautionary Statement With Respect to Forward-Looking Information Posted
On Our IR Information Website
Statements made in documents posted on this website with respect to KONAMI's plans, estimates, strategies and beliefs, including any forecasts or projections, are forward-looking statements about the future performance of KONAMI.
These statements are based on management's assumptions and beliefs in light of information available to it at the time of original publication and, therefore, you should not place undue reliance on them.
Also, you should not assume that statements made in those documents remain accurate or operative at a later time.
A number of factors could cause actual results to be materially different from and worse than those discussed in forward-looking statements.
Such factors include, but are not limited to;
- changes in economic conditions affecting our operations;
- fluctuations in currency exchange rates, particularly with respect to the value of the Japanese yen, the U.S. dollar and the Euro;
- our ability to continue to win acceptance of our products and services, which are offered in highly competitive markets characterized by the continuous introduction of new products and services, rapid developments in technology and subjective and changing consumer preferences;
- our ability to successfully expand internationally with a focus on our Digital Entertainment business and Gaming & Systems business;
- our ability to expand successfully the scope of our business and broaden our customer base through our Sports business;
- regulatory developments and changes and our ability to respond and adapt to those changes; and
- any further acquisitions and the successful integration of any companies we may acquire.
Please also note that the statements contained in this area were created or published on certain dates as identified therein and KONAMI assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, including forecasts or projections, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.