What is "Dream Team"?
In Dream Team, you can build your very own team by signing your favourite players and managers.
Create your original team and take on the world in Dream Team-exclusive matchups.
Dream Team Playing Concepts
Let's Sign Some Players
- Your Dream Team journey will start with a squad full of original players. However as their abilities are not very high, you should be looking into making signings.
To sign players, you will need to go to [Contract]. We recommend you to check out the "Standard Player List" where you can utilise the welcome rewards to make signings.
- ・ Special Player List
You can sign players that have put in top performances in real-life matches, players from featured leagues and football legends here.
*May not be available in certain Countries/Regions.
- ・ Standard Player List
- You can sign any player of your choice here. Use the filters to find your favourite players.
- ・ Manager List
- You can sign managers of different Coaching Affinity that excel in various tactical setups.
- ・ Standard Player Tickets
- Tickets that can be earned through various means, including Event Rewards. Use these to sign players at random.
- ・ Packs
- Packs include a variety of novelty items such as players, managers and strips.
Register Your Signed Players
You will need to register your signed players via [Game Plan] to have them featured in matches.
When you are done building your team with your newly signed players, head on over to [Match].
- ・ Events
Experience the "hot topics" of the football season by taking part in a wide variety of Events. There are VS AI matches and User Matches waiting for you to take on.
New types of Events will also be added in due course.
- ・ eFootball™ League
- A Division-based league competed by users from around the world. The higher the Division you managed to reach, the better the rewards.
- ・Quick Match
- Enjoy casual online PvP matches against users around the world. These matches will not be counted towards your match records.
- ・ Friend Match
- This online mode allows you to play in your preferred Match Settings, from 1-vs-1 to 3-vs-3 Co-op (cooperative play).
- [Tips] Earn rewards and strengthen your team
GP and eFootball™ Coins, which are needed to sign players, can be obtained in various ways.
"Login Bonus" is a reward for logging into the game and can be claimed once a day, so be sure to log in everyday.
With "Match Pass", you can earn rewards by simply completing matches. Friend Match is eligible too, so you can get your hands on rewards whilst playing with friends.
"Objectives" reward you for completing the indicated challenges. There are many easy challenges on offer too!
Develop Your Players
Apart from players of certain Player Types, you can further develop your signed players.
Head onto [My Team] > [Players] and select the player that you wish to develop.
- ・ Level Training
- "Level Training Programs" can be used to grant your players Experience Points.
- ・ Player Progression
- "Progression Points" will become available once a player levels up, and can be used to further develop the player.
- ・ Skill Training
- "Skill Training Programs" can be used to add a maximum of 5 Additional Skills to a player.
- ・ Legacy Transfer
- Convert a player to a Trainer, and the Trainer’s Experience Points and Additional Skills can be carried over to another player.
Follow these 2 steps to develop your player.
- 1) Level up your players by featuring them in matches, or by using "Level Training Programs" that you have received as event rewards etc.
- 2) Use the Progression Points that you earned from levelling up the player, and develop him via "Player Progression".
- 〇 What is Player Progression?
This feature allows you to develop players to your exact liking using "Progression Points", which can be obtained as the players level up.
If you are unsure about how to allocate the Points, use [Auto-allocate] and have the rest taken care for you. You can also reset Player Progression using GP.
- 〇 Team Playstyle
There are 5 different Team Playstyles that can be configured in [Game Plan] > [Tactics], including "Possession Game" and "Quick Counter". To make the tactics work more effectively for your team, it is best to employ a manager with a higher proficiency for your chosen Team Playstyle.
- [Tips] Boosters
- Some players will possess a special feature called "Booster". "Boosters" serve to enhance certain Player Stats, allowing you to perform Player Progression on a player and take them beyond the ceiling of 99.
Dream Team is carried out through separate periods called "Seasons".
Each Season's theme will reflect hot topics in the real footballing world, and will have a wide variety of events to match. There are Challenge Events for you to play against other users, or Tour Events for you to go up against the AI. These are some amongst the many events that we have on offer.
Gain the upper hand in events by signing players and building a squad that matches the Season's theme.
Build a unique team for each Season, and enjoy all kinds of matches!
- ○In-game Assets and Contracts
- Please see the following for information regarding in-game assets earned via Dream Team, and the different ways to sign players.
- Virtual Currency
eFootball™ Coins These are Coins that can be used to sign players and purchase in-game items etc. They can be acquired in-game or via [Shop]. GP This is an in-game currency that can be used to sign players and managers etc. It can be acquired by meeting certain conditions in-game. eFootball™ Points These are Points that can be used to sign players and exchange in-game items. Apart from acquiring them in-game, you can also get them via out-of-game campaigns. eFootball™ Point Official Site
Chance Deal An item that allows you to sign a random player from a list of players tailored for this deal. Nominating Contract An item that allows you to sign a player of your choosing from a list of players tailored for this contract.
- ○Player Signings and Card Types
Epic Legendary Trending Highlight Featured Standard Card Designs Overview Celebrating the "defining season" of big names past and present, with a higher progression ceiling than Legendary. Players are based on a specific season when they had a stellar performance (This also includes retired players who had a brilliant career) Players are based on a specific match or week in which they put an impressive performance during this season Hand-picked players who have put in exceptional performances in the "current season", with a higher progression ceiling than Featured. Hand-picked players that are depicted based on their performance during the current season Players are based on their performance during the current season Player development Yes Yes No Yes Yes Yes
*Card images and player stats are not finalised, and may undergo changes in the future.